Senior Director, Performance Marketing
This role will oversee our performance marketing channels taking the lead on planning, strategy and execution for our network of enterprise and direct clients.
The Senior Director, Performance Marketing owns all paid media channels, digital campaign performance, SEO, and digital conversion success. This role partners closely with our Client Account Directors, Technical, Analytical and Product leads, and Content Creators to contribute to the pipeline/revenue growth efforts.
Experience as a primary leader responsible for the ongoing expansion and optimization of in-house media teams and external agencies is essential.
This team member is a highly customer-focused, passionate individual committed to ensuring positive experiences with every client and internal team interaction. A developed and performance-oriented analytical mind, as well as strong interpersonal skills, are critical to thriving in this role.
The individual in this position is a well-rounded client success professional, offering strong business and systems intelligence, financial understanding, and proven enterprise-level experience leading cross-team dynamics.
Performance Marketing - Maximize marketing efficiency, effectiveness and return on investment through strategic planning, digital execution, campaign optimization and delivering actionable insights.
Leadership & Mentorship – Lead, develop and educate a team of high-performing marketers who work cross-functionally within the organization, and externally with our respective agencies and clients.
Vendor Management – Manage the quality control, strategic direction, campaign execution and reporting of our paid and SEO vendors.
Analytics & Reporting – Lead the preparation of monthly and quarterly marketing reports and analyze the results to brief the Senior Leadership team on key client recommendations for all digital marketing activities.
Client Communications – Contribute to the success of client communications as a subject matter expert, both externally and internally, as needed.
Strategic Growth – Working closely with the Senior Leadership team, collaborate on strategic thinking around organization-wide growth initiatives and opportunities.
Administrative Systems – Maintenance and improvement of client-specific reporting / administrative systems, including status reports, project tracking, etc.
- Minimum 10 years of digital marketing / website development / best practices experience
- Proven working experience as a performance marketing professional
- Highly strategic marketer with strong leadership skills to drive the digital marketing strategies and tactics needed to accelerate the growth of our clients
- Adept at building strong working relationships, leading cross-functional teams, and influencing stakeholders to drive alignment and results in complex environments
- Willingness to get hands-on and dive into the weeds, while leveraging a solid understanding of business objectives to distill actionable insights
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, comfortable and persuasive explaining search strategy, specific search technology, industry trends, etc., to different internal and external audiences
- Experience coaching and leading junior to senior team members, and allocating responsibilities
- Extensive experience with analytics and research tools and platforms e.g., Google Ads, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, ahrefs, Moz, Semrush, etc.
- Experience with data management / data warehousing and custom analytic dashboard development through tools such as AWS, Google Big Query, Metabase, Tableau etc, are significant assets
- Intellectually curious and enthusiastic, and a proactive thinker/problem solver
- Self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge in emerging digital marketing trends and relevant implications (e.g., GA4)
Senior Director, Performance Marketing
VP, Strategy & Growth Marketing
Perks & Benefits
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Bonus pay
- RRSP match
Apply For This Opportunity
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below, making sure to complete all required fields. Attach your resumé and cover letter along with your submission.
About Delta4 Digital Inc.
Delta4 Digital (D4D) is a data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency headquartered in the heart of the Niagara Region of Ontario.
For over 10 years, rapidly growing companies across North America have partnered with us to scale growth and maximize the value of their businesses.
We offer a comprehensive suite of digital solutions strategically designed to support our clients as they scale, and have a reputation for on-time, on-budget and reliable deliverables.
With a client roster that includes national enterprise healthcare aggregators, including dentalcorp (Canada) and PetVet Care Centers (US), as well as other digital marketing agencies and growing businesses, we are growing at a rate that outpaces similar agencies in our market.
Additionally, D4D owns the Tymbrel Platform – a cloud-based SaaS content management system that is the foundation of our website projects and ongoing digital marketing initiatives for clients. Tymbrel is also licensed through a white-label offering to other digital agencies.
Ours is a cohesive, energetic, creative and committed team working towards a common goal: to add value to our clients, their businesses and to everyone on our team. We do great work, with great people, for great people, driving the results that help grow businesses. Each day, our goal is to make the world a better place.
Other Career Opportunities
Looking for a different opportunity or to explore your options?See the other ways you can become a part of our team.