Client Account Manager
The candidate in this role will execute against strategic objectives through collaborative interaction with internal Production and Resource teams to ensure quality deliverables across the full project cycle.
This team member is a highly customer-focused, passionate individual committed to ensuring positive experiences with every customer and internal team interaction.
A developed and performance-oriented analytical mind, as well as strong interpersonal skills, are essential to thriving in this role. The individual in this position is a well-rounded client success professional, offering strong business and systems intelligence, financial understanding, and proven agency-level experience working with cross-team dynamics.
Website Development - Work collaboratively with internal Production and Resource teams on website development projects, including timelines, budgets, production sequence, and quality control – including new builds and ‘refreshes’ to older client websites.
Special Projects / Marketing Promotions – Management of special projects, including web-based marketing promotions, from concept through execution. This will often include considerations for large scale rollout of promotions balancing economy with scale.
Ongoing Client Support – Management and quality control for ongoing client projects / website updates.
Client Network-wide Updates / Rollouts – Production planning / execution / management for special case updates across all websites in the client network.
Financial – Project-specific estimate development; monthly time tracking / invoice reconciliation.
Client Communications – Assist in the management of client communications, both externally and internally as needed.
Administrative Systems – Maintenance and improvement of client-specific reporting / administrative systems, including status reports, project tracking, etc.
Client Team Training – Support onboarding of new client team members; training on client/D4D production systems and tools.
- Proven working experience as an Account Manager or other relevant agency experience
- Minimum 3-4 years of digital marketing / website development / best practices experience
- Experience in the technology industry and software consulting service considered an asset
- Highly proficient with Google Workspace and Microsoft Office products; comfortable managing complex administrative spreadsheets
- Customer service mentality, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Can work both independently and within a client-centric team
- Intellectually curious and enthusiastic, and a proactive thinker/problem solver
- Self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with an ability to prioritize and provide professional, accurate, and timely responses to customers and cross-functional departments alike
- Strong attention to detail, and a proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time
- Experience with SEO/SEM is an asset
Client Account Manager
Director, Client Account Management
Perks & Benefits
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Bonus potential
- RRSP match
Apply For This Opportunity
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below, making sure to complete all required fields. Attach your resumé and cover letter along with your submission.
About Delta4 Digital Inc.
Delta4 Digital (D4D) is a data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency headquartered in the heart of the Niagara Region of Ontario.
For over 10 years, rapidly growing companies across North America have partnered with us to scale growth and maximize the value of their businesses.
We offer a comprehensive suite of digital solutions strategically designed to support our clients as they scale, and have a reputation for on-time, on-budget and reliable deliverables.
With a client roster that includes national enterprise healthcare aggregators, including dentalcorp (Canada) and PetVet Care Centers (US), as well as other digital marketing agencies and growing businesses, we are growing at a rate that outpaces similar agencies in our market.
Additionally, D4D owns the Tymbrel Platform – a cloud-based SaaS content management system that is the foundation of our website projects and ongoing digital marketing initiatives for clients. Tymbrel is also licensed through a white-label offering to other digital agencies.
Ours is a cohesive, energetic, creative and committed team working towards a common goal: to add value to our clients, their businesses and to everyone on our team. We do great work, with great people, for great people, driving the results that help grow businesses. Each day, our goal is to make the world a better place.
Other Career Opportunities
Looking for a different opportunity or to explore your options?See the other ways you can become a part of our team.