Web Content Writer
As a member of the Content Team, you will be responsible for research and research / writing of quality bilingual content that leverages best practices to clearly communicate the business strategies for websites. You will work on content ﬂow and on-page styling, along with on-page SEO. Additionally, you will develop content strategies and calendars for blog programs for both client and corporate initiatives.
You possess a combination of technical and creative English and French writing skills, and are a self-starter and able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
Experience with SEO research and best practices, proven writing abilities, and the ability to communicate clearly and conﬁdently are required, along with excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills. Experience with website content management systems is mandatory.
Experience with email marketing is a deﬁnite plus, and experience with the primary social media platforms is also helpful.
Valuable skills and attributes:
- Prompt, effective, and engaging verbal and written communication style in English and French.
- Ability to multi-task combined with a commitment to ensuring on-time delivery of project tasks.
- Strong troubleshooting instincts and problem-solving skills and an eagerness to add value.
- This position offers a platform for career growth to other opportunities with our company.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is also a welcome asset.
- Research, Write & Edit Bilingual Website Content
- SEO Research & Analysis
- On-Page Content Styling
- On-Page SEO
- Blog Program Calendar & Content
- Development for Other Digital Initiatives (ie. Email Marketing Campaigns, Social Media)
- SEO research for new bilingual website projects, as well as on-going research for legacy client projects.
- Research, write, and edit bilingual content for both client websites and our corporate websites.
- Develop content for client and corporate digital marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with the project management team on evolving SEO strategies and best practices guidelines.
- Style on-page content (ie. layout / images / calls-to-action, etc.) to work with the website design template and strategic goals of each page.
- Provide prompt and effective verbal and written communication with internal collaborators throughout the project cycle.
- Ensure on-time delivery of project tasks.
- Within established internal systems, maintain excellent project ﬁles.
The individuals who join our team have a passionate commitment to their personal and professional growth, and actively seek out opportunities to learn and evolve their business acumen and skill set.
A priority for us is clear communications – both verbal and written – and the successful candidate will have a professional, yet personable communications style.
In this position, we expect you to pay attention to detail and work closely with others to ﬁnd efficient and effective solutions. Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work on tight deadlines, are key attributes of this position.
You will be part of a team committed to continually improving at all levels, where feedback is embraced and the growth and success of each individual contributes synergistically to the growth and success of the team.
Web Content Writer (French Bilingual)
Perks & Benefits
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Bonus pay
- RRSP match
Apply For This Opportunity
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below, making sure to complete all required fields. Attach your resumé and cover letter along with your submission.
About Delta4 Digital Inc.
Delta4 Digital (D4D) is a data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency headquartered in the heart of the Niagara Region of Ontario.
For over 10 years, rapidly growing companies across North America have partnered with us to scale growth and maximize the value of their businesses.
We offer a comprehensive suite of digital solutions strategically designed to support our clients as they scale, and have a reputation for on-time, on-budget and reliable deliverables.
With a client roster that includes national enterprise healthcare aggregators, including dentalcorp (Canada) and PetVet Care Centers (US), as well as other digital marketing agencies and growing businesses, we are growing at a rate that outpaces similar agencies in our market.
Additionally, D4D owns the Tymbrel Platform – a cloud-based SaaS content management system that is the foundation of our website projects and ongoing digital marketing initiatives for clients. Tymbrel is also licensed through a white-label offering to other digital agencies.
Ours is a cohesive, energetic, creative and committed team working towards a common goal: to add value to our clients, their businesses and to everyone on our team. We do great work, with great people, for great people, driving the results that help grow businesses. Each day, our goal is to make the world a better place.
Other Career Opportunities
Looking for a different opportunity or to explore your options? See the other ways you can become a part of our team.