Senior Director of Product Management & Solutions
The individual in this role is responsible for overseeing and supporting the overall Company's success through ongoing development and management of product solutions.
The Product Solutions department at Delta4 Digital services the entire organization and its clients through strategic development and support of new and existing products and product capabilities.
Working with the Chief Product Officer, the Senior Director of Product Management & Solutions would oversee the day-to-day life cycle of these products from discovery and evaluation of new opportunities through to execution, quality and maintenance.
The candidate in this role will work with the Technical Project Managers to execute against strategic objectives through collaborative interaction with internal development team heads, production leads and resource teams to ensure quality deliverables across the full project cycle.
This team member is a highly customer-focused, passionate individual committed to ensuring positive experiences with every customer and internal team interaction. A developed, creative and performance-oriented analytical mind, as well as strong interpersonal skills, are essential to thriving in this role.
The individual in this position is a well-rounded client success professional, offering strong business and systems intelligence, financial understanding, and proven agency-level experience working with cross-team dynamics.
Development & Discovery - Work with the Chief Product Officer to find and prioritize development of products, product capabilities and solutions within existing products both internally and externally managed.
Competitive Analysis – Keep the Senior Leadership Team abreast of competitor offerings and help to establish pricing and cost effectiveness of our products and solutions; support for data collection is available within the team.
Ongoing Client Support – Develop internal documentation systems for products and solutions to help guide the Client Account Management team to potential solutions within existing offerings.
Client Network-wide Updates / Rollouts – Production planning / execution / management for special case updates across all websites in the client network.
Manage Product Releases – Work with the Head of Development and manage quality to ensure effective releases of new system updates, tools and features efficiently and seamlessly.
Financial – Work with teams to develop estimates. Manage the effectiveness, quality and accuracy of those estimates as products evolve and capabilities change. Manage effectiveness of Project-specific estimate development; monthly time tracking / invoice reconciliation.
Client Communications – Be the key contact for technical product solutions initiatives in strategic conversations at the Director level. These interactions require Account Management level consideration in terms of clarity, expectation setting and strategic guidance often in real-time.
Administrative Systems – Maintenance and improvement of client-specific reporting / administrative systems, including status reports, project tracking, etc.
Client Team Training – Support onboarding of new client team members; training on client/D4D production systems and tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, design or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Experience using data and metrics to develop business cases
- Experience managing and executing projects from start to finish, including project management, data gathering and modeling, problem solving, and communicating recommendations
- Highly proficient with Google Workspace and Microsoft Office products;
- Customer service mentality, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Can work both independently and within a client-centric team
- Intellectually curious and enthusiastic, and a proactive thinker/problem solver
- Self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with an ability to prioritize and provide professional, accurate, and timely responses to clients and cross-functional departments alike
- Strong attention to detail, and a proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects
OTHER VALUED EXPERIENCE
- Experience in the technology industry and software consulting service considered
- Digital marketing / website development / best practices experience
- Healthcare industry experience
- Experience with business systems
- Experience leading initiatives with cross-functional stakeholders (design, engineering, usability, content development)
- Experience with SEO/SEM is an asset
Senior Director of Product Management & Solutions
Chief Product Officer (CPO)
Perks & Benefits
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Bonus potential
- RRSP match
Apply For This Opportunity
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below, making sure to complete all required fields. Attach your resumé and cover letter along with your submission.
About Delta4 Digital Inc.
Delta4 Digital (D4D) is a data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency headquartered in the heart of the Niagara Region of Ontario.
For over 10 years, rapidly growing companies across North America have partnered with us to scale growth and maximize the value of their businesses.
We offer a comprehensive suite of digital solutions strategically designed to support our clients as they scale, and have a reputation for on-time, on-budget and reliable deliverables.
With a client roster that includes national enterprise healthcare aggregators, including dentalcorp (Canada) and PetVet Care Centers (US), as well as other digital marketing agencies and growing businesses, we are growing at a rate that outpaces similar agencies in our market.
Additionally, D4D owns the Tymbrel Platform – a cloud-based SaaS content management system that is the foundation of our website projects and ongoing digital marketing initiatives for clients. Tymbrel is also licensed through a white-label offering to other digital agencies.
Ours is a cohesive, energetic, creative and committed team working towards a common goal: to add value to our clients, their businesses and to everyone on our team. We do great work, with great people, for great people, driving the results that help grow businesses. Each day, our goal is to make the world a better place.
Other Career Opportunities
Looking for a different opportunity or to explore your options?See the other ways you can become a part of our team.
Client Account Manager
The Client Account Manager role at Delta4 Digital, is a pivotal, ‘hub’ position reporting to the Director, Client Account Management.
Digital Project Manager
The Project Manager role at Delta4 Digital, is a key position reporting to the Director, Production Operations.